Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Tour
Discover the unforgettable story of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Who can forget the drama of Usain Bolt, Mo Farah and even James Bond appearing at the London 2012 Olympics? As part of the long-term regeneration plan for this part of East London, the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park is now open and gives you the opportunity to:
- See the Olympic stadium – home to Premier League football from Sep 2016, as well as host of the World Athletics Championships in 2017
- See some of the iconic venues – including the London Aquatics Centre, Copper Box Arena and Lee Valley Velopark!
- Experience unique attractions such as the ArcelorMittal Orbit – the UK’s tallest sculpture
- Stroll around the beautiful parklands, fountains and waterways – designed by internationally renowned landscape architects
London’s Blue Badge Tourist Guides have been delivering tours on the Park since 2007 and will be able to give you personal insight and knowledge into London’s Olympic and Paralympic story. Hear from the experts how the whole area was transformed to host the Olympic and Paralympic Games as well as the ongoing future plans for the Park. These future plans include a number of cultural institutions; the Smithsonian, the Victoria & Albert Museum and Sadler’s Wells Theatre setting up in an area to be known as “Olympicopolis”. The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park is set in fascinating part of East London. You can tour here as a standalone tour or combine it with nearby attractions such as:
- Canary Wharf and Docklands
- Maritime Greenwich
- The Westfield Shopping centre – one of the largest shopping malls in Europe
You can also join a Public walk with a London Blue Badge Tourist Guide to explore the Park. They run every Wednesday and Saturday at 11am (£ 10 for adults, £ 5 for children). Full details can be found via the website for the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Tours. So let one of our expert London Blue Badge Tourist Guides bring the rich heritage and exciting future of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park to life for you.
Simply input your tour request details in the form below. When you have finished, hit the Green ‘Submit to Match’ button. Your request will be instantly emailed to three highly qualified and enthusiastic London Blue Badge Tourist Guides, matching your criteria. They will then email you confirming availability, pricing and suggestions for the tour itself. So let one of our 500+ Blue Badge Tourist Guides make your stay in London a special one.