London Notting Hill Tour
Discover Notting Hill – London’s favourite village
A London Notting Hill Tour is unmissable because…
Whether you want to take an elegant stroll exploring the hidden corners and tree-lined avenues, taste homemade jerk chicken or treat yourself to a Portuguese patisserie, Notting Hill caters for all tastes. A guided tour with a Blue Badge Tourist Guide will ensure you get a true insight into London’s jewel in the crown.
Since the 1960’s this Caribbean heritage has been preserved by the huge carnival which takes place in late August, with the sounds, rhythms and costumes of the Caribbean providing a spectacular celebration.
Today Notting Hill retains its bohemian and colourful character and it is known as one of the best places in London for eating and shopping:
The must-sees in a London Notting Hill Tour includes…
- Portobello Road Market – a vibrant mix of antique shops, Victorian knickknacks, designer street clothing and some of London`s finest fruit & veg stalls
- Fine squares and gardens lined with elegant, and sometimes brightly coloured, townhouses
- All kinds of music and film connections including of course several connected to ‘Notting Hill’ starring Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts (there is even a travel bookshop used by the filmmakers)
- Leighton House – a 19th-century palace of art, home to one of the leading artists of his age, Lord Leighton, with its stunning domed Arab Hall and intricate Arab tiling
Book a Blue Badge Tourist Guide for a London Notting Hill Tour and…
- Be taken to hidden corners of this dynamic area
- Be entertained with stories of its famous and infamous residents, Jimi Hendrix and the Pankhurst family
- Shop ‘til you drop
- Eat ‘til you sleep
Please bear in mind that these are not public tours, but private tours conducted by specialist Blue Badge Tourist Guides who will charge a separate fee.
Simply input your tour request details in the form below. When you have finished, hit the Green ‘Submit to Match’ button. Your request will be instantly emailed to three highly qualified and enthusiastic London Blue Badge Tourist Guides, matching your criteria. They will then email you confirming availability, pricing and suggestions for the tour itself. So let one of our 500+ Blue Badge Tourist Guides make your stay in London a special one.