London Rock ‘N’ Roll Tour
Experience the sights and sounds of a London Rock ’N’ Roll Tour
A London Rock ‘N’ Roll Tour is unmissable because…
London is a musical city and this tour allows you to savour this fact, taking in sites associated with over 60 years of popular music. Starting from London’s legendary Hard Rock Cafe – this musical odyssey encompasses a diverse range of locations that will appeal to all music fans:
The must-sees during a London Rock ‘N’ Roll Tour
- Famous residences – addresses associated with Jimi Hendrix; the flat where Mama Cass and Keith Moon both died.
- Studios – Where classics such as ‘Walk on the Wild Side,’ ‘Bohemian Rhapsody,’ ‘Let it Be’ and ‘War of the Worlds’ were recorded.
- Concert Locations – iconic names like the 100 Club and the Marquee sit close to more esoteric locations – Saint Martin’s College of Art (The Sex Pistols) and Number 3 Saville Row (The Beatles).
- Album Cover Locations – many album cover photos were taken in London – ‘Ziggy Stardust’ (David Bowie) and ‘What’s the Story…. ‘(Oasis) are just two that can be reproduced.
- Historic Locations – Carnaby Street, The Bag O’ Nails and the Legendary 2I’s Coffee Shop– the home of British Rock’n’Roll in the 1950s and of course Tin Pan Alley itself – Denmark Street – a haunt of many musicians from Elton John to the Pistols and still home to a heavy concentration of music shops.
Book a Blue Badge Tourist Guide for a London Rock ‘N’ Roll Tour because…
- You will get a tour tailored to the interests and needs of your group.
- You will get guided tours of the locations where musical history was made.
- You will get expert knowledge of the human stories behind the headlines.
Time and budget permitting – short public transport rides will enable your guide to take you to see Abbey Road (not just the Beatles but Pink Floyd, Radiohead, and even Kanye West) or to Chelsea – the Kings Road and 40 years on from the Summer of Punk.
Please bear in mind that these are not public tours, but private tours conducted by specialist Blue Badge Tourist Guides who will charge a separate fee, details of which can be found on our fees page.
Simply input your tour request details in the form below. When you have finished, hit the Green ‘Submit to Match’ button. Your request will be instantly emailed to three highly qualified and enthusiastic London Blue Badge Tourist Guides, matching your criteria. They will then email you confirming availability, pricing and suggestions for the tour itself. So let one of our 500+ Blue Badge Tourist Guides make your stay in London a special one.