James Bond London Tour
For Your Eyes Only – Discover the secretive world of James Bond’s London
Enter the world of James Bond – daring missions, gadgets, cars and women, all whilst “On Her Majesty’s Secret Service!”
Ian Fleming created the character of 007 whilst living in Living and his novels are filled with references to London. Subsequent filmmakers took Fleming’s character and have developed him into the super spy we know today, and along the way set many of their iconic filming locations in London.
There is so much to see you can choose anything from a 2-hour walking tour to an all- day exploration of Bond.
A short walking tour could include:
- Whitehall film locations from Skyfall and Spectre, including where Daniel Craig met Q, raced through the underground to save M or finally faced down Blofeld in SPECTRE!
- The real life MI6 headquarters (blown up in Skyfall)
For those who want to explore more in detail there is the opportunity to explore:
- The bar that makes the best dry martinis in London and where Ian Fleming devised the legendary phrase “shaken not stirred”. You can ask for a special ‘Fleming 89’ martini
- The exclusive gaming club where Bond first utters the immortal line “Bond, James Bond” in Dr No
- The ‘Shanghai’ skyscraper, actually in East London, where Bond pursues Patrice the assassin in Skyfall
- The imposing, classical building where M is informed towards the beginning of Skyfall of her impending retirement by Mallory. She is later attacked by Silva at the Parliamentary enquiry there before, of course, being rescued by Bond
- The gentlemen’s club where Bond fences with Gustav Graves in Die Another Day and ends up destroying most of the interior. Madonna provides a rather underwhelming cameo as Verity the fencing instructor
So, you’ve seen the films, you’ve read the books, now let one of our London Blue Badge Tourist Guides immerse you in James Bond’s London!
N.B. London is a hugely popular filming destination so if you want to look out for sites connected to other well-known films or TV shows such as Harry Potter, Downton Abbey etc. please discuss this in advance with your Blue Badge Tourist Guide.
Simply input your tour request details in the form below. When you have finished, hit the Green ‘Submit to Match’ button. Your request will be instantly emailed to three highly qualified and enthusiastic London Blue Badge Tourist Guides, matching your criteria. They will then email you confirming availability, pricing and suggestions for the tour itself. So let one of our 500+ Blue Badge Tourist Guides make your stay in London a special one.